Ski & Snowboard
SKIWORLD AHRNTAL - mountains of skiing adventures!
84 mountains above 3000 m, a white winter wonderland and impressive panoramic views. Experience the sheer fun of the pistes on the South side of the Alps. A unique skiing experience between 950 and 2,510 metres altitude. 100% guaranteed snow, 100% experience of nature, 100% fun!
Where? The Skiworld Ahrntal is situated in the most beautiful valley of South Tyrol.
- 23 lifts and cable cars in the Skiworld Ahrntal from 950 to 2,510 metres.
- 73 km of pistes (37% blue/easy, 39% red/medium, 24% black/difficult)
- Breathtaking panoramic views of 84 mountains above 3000 m
- Guaranteed snow because of extensive snowmaking until after Easter
- Designated as the most family-friendly skiing region in Italy
- 3 ski schools with a total of 93 qualified and registered ski instructors
- Longest toboggan run in South Tyrol with a length of 10 km - night-time tobogganing with fun in an Alpine hut
- Twice the fun: New top ski nursery in the respective lower cable car station with professional childcare and playful skiing lessons!
- Family adventure world with Alpine coaster Klausberg-Flitzer, Dino-Fun-Line, Kids-Park and fun and action in one of the biggest and best fun parks in the Alps.
- Après ski in many rustic ski huts and après ski meet-ups!
- Top gourmet skiing huts! Given the award of best ski hut of the year!
- Kids-Skiworld for all snow-loving rascals: 6 magic carpets, Klausi-express, slide, witches slalom...
- Mountain igloo with overnight accommodation directly in the skiing region
- Several times training area of the national ski teams
- Free ski bus connecting the main pistes every 20 minutes
One valley - one ski pass!
Included in one ski pass are all lifts and cable cars and pistes of the Skiworld Ahrntal!